- Newsletters containing current technical articles and innovative practices on software quality, process and metrics.
- The opportunity to have your own articles published in our newsletter and on our website
- Discounts to attend our ACOSM Conference plus other industry conferences that we endorse.
- Access to many free ISBSG Reports plus others at discounted rates.
- Access to our extensive archive of industry articles, newsletters and conference proceedings over many years.
- Discounts to attend special seminars and breakfast meetings featuring leading national and international speakers.
- Administration login to allow you to self-manage your membership details.
- A forum for members to network with other professionals faced with similar software development, software quality, metrics and process challenges.
Why should I join QESP?
If you are involved in any area of IT software management or delivery at any level, from CIO defining strategies and plans, Project Managers implementing software related projects, or Staff in any IT roles, then you will benefit from becoming a QESP member.
These days, there isn’t one aspect of any business small, medium or corporate that does not include an IT based process.
As IT becomes the backbone of all businesses, promoting and adopting best practices is now mandatory to exist in a global market and survive fierce competition.
QESP thrives to represent all industry segments, software providers, software integrators, and customers.
QESP welcomes all organisations and individuals with an interest in Software Management.